Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

My canon MX700 printer has ceased printing and I am getting

My canon MX700 printer has ceased printing and I am getting message ink absorber full?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you do the following as the first step please
1)With the machine power turned off, while pressing the Stop/Reset button, press and hold the ON/OFF button. (DO NOT release
the buttons). The Power LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.
2) While holding the ON/OFF button, release the Stop/Reset button. (DO NOT release the ON/OFF button.)
3) While holding the ON/OFF button, press the Stop/Reset button 2 times, and then release both the ON/OFF and Stop/Reset buttons.
(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the Alarm and Power LEDs light alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green,
starting with Alarm LED.)
4) When the Power LED lights in green (and “Service Mode Idle” is displayed on the LCD), press the Stop/Reset button 4 times.
5) Press ON/OFF, press Stop/Reset 2 times
6) Press ON/OFF. Unplug printer and plug back in.
Tell me if you then still get the error please