Shahid
Shahid, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing Digital Cameras as qualified Sony tech
33243543

How do I downlaod photos from my canon Powershot SX240HS to

How do I downlaod photos from my canon Powershot SX240HS to store my new samsumg galaxy tablet?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Do you have PC and USB cables for camera and tablet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not have a pc anymore only the samsung galaxy tablet, Ihave usb cables but they do not fit the tablet!

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Patricia for the info.
Does your tablet has memory card slot?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

a micro memory card and my camera is not a micro card

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Patricia for the info.
At this point we need PC (desktop or laptop) to transfer pictures from camera memory card then upload them into tablet, I'm afraid there is no other way available to copy the pictures in tablet.
We can't reduce the normal SD card of camera into micro SD card for tablet so need computer to copy pictures from camera, save them into computer hard drive then copy and paste them into tablet.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi why did I get charged the extra £10 when I had already paid £14 and when you had not answered the question for the original £14.00?

That is a nasty expensive trick so very poor service by the company,

your technical service may be correct but I do not have a PC so that is why I have asked the question in the first place. I cannot believe that there is no way I can download my camera (which used to link with USB to the defunct PC ) to the android when camera is not wifi.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Patricia,
Please contact customer service at***@******.*** abut billing issue as I have no control over such matters.
Since camera isn't wifi that is why we need computer to transfer pictures from camera to tablet.
Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
Regards,
Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,

I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!

Please reply back here if there is additional questions.