Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

My Canon MG5250 stops printing in mid-sheet. I deleted all

My Canon MG5250 stops printing in mid-sheet. I deleted all the software from my PC and allowed it to be reinstalled; I replaced a cartridge which was close to empty. It still does it. I get a message on the PC that the printer is not responding. BUT it has printed seven pages OK this morning!
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the power from the printer and wait 10 minutes.
Then connect the power and restart the computer and tell me if it now prints.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the printer would not switch off so I pulled out the mains plug. I also reseated the USB plug at the PC. After ten minutes I reinserted the mains plug and switched on. It has printed two jobs completely.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, is it still functioning ok Tom?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richie, two sheets don't make a summer! But I realise there's nothing much you can do. This has been a chronic problem for several months. May I come back if it recurs? Tom

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes thats no problem Tom, it it occurs again, just let me know here, there is no time limit on this.
Let me know if you have any problems and please remember to rate my service here.