Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Cannon EOS 1100d, have you a programme photos

Customer Question

cannon EOS 1100d, have you a programme for transferring photos from the camera to a laptop
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes, you will want the EOS Utility software. This you can download for free from my link below
http://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_slr/eos_1100d.aspx
This installs any needed drivers and allows you to have the computer communicate with the camera.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.