Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering, 20+ years technical experience
7043301

I purchased EOS 700 D camera on 29th March,2015 in Hong Kong

Customer Question

I purchased EOS 700 D camera on 29th March,2015 in Hong Kong when I was there on holidays but unfortunately I did not have time to ask the sales person there how to operate
it as I was flying back to London that evening. I shall therefore be much obliged if you could arrange for me with Currys (formerly Dixons) in RUSLIP Middx to explain me how to
operate the camera. I believe that they charge about £30-00 to show how to operate ,which I do not mind paying. I find it difficult to understand the instructions Manuel .so I will be much obliged if you could me what to do next now.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be working with you today on your question!

While I cannot meet in person, I would highly recommend this video tutorial series of will get you oriented to the the basics of your EOS 700D. There is a 10-day trial period to access and view the videos:

http://www.lynda.com/Rebel-tutorials/Up-Running-Canon-Rebel-T4i-T5i-EOS-650D-700D/176471-2.html

This is a great way to get a handle on the new camera.

Let me know if this helps,

Dan

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 2 years ago.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If it did please take a moment to rate our interaction to close this question.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask them below and I will gladly continue to assist you!

Dan