Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have the Canon MP460 how do I scan documents?

Customer Question

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You need to install and use the software from Canon for this.
It is called MP Navigator and you can download and install it from my link below
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mp_series/pixma_mp460#DriversAndSoftware
Once installed, run the software and its within this that you do the scanning.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please