Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Is there an open-sight add-on PowerShot SX150IS that

Is there an open-sight add-on for the PowerShot SX150IS that could be used when the LCD monitor is invisible due to sun?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No sorry, it only uses the LCD screen and is one of the major drawbacks to this camera.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.