hsroy79
hsroy79, Other
Experience:  Camra Technician
34714361

My fs306 camcorder was flat so put it on charge over night

My fs306 camcorder was flat so put it on charge over night but battery was still flat so I used it with the mains adapter all was ok for a few minutes but it just stopped recording and turned itself off, I turned it on again and same thing happened only each time for a different length of time sometimes a minute and sometimes 10. I tried with and without battery installed.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 2 years ago.
I am himadri...
Unfortunately what you are describe indicate the problem seems to be with the main circuit board it is not getting the power supply properly that's why you are facing this type of problem.
Does your camera under warranty ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
waranty has run out
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 2 years ago.
Then please don't send your camera to service center because the repairing cost is too high almost a new camera price. So if you buy a new camera then it is a good idea for you....I apologize for this inconvenience.