Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

MG3250 printer: NOT being used in conjunction with a computer,

MG3250 printer: NOT being used in conjunction with a computer, just to scan and print. It is flashing E and 6. No idea how to fix!
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, please remove the power from the printer and wait 10 minutes.
Then plug the power in, turn it on and try to use it.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have done as suggested: as soon as it was switched on it flashed E and 6 again, plus the 'C' light underneath.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you replace the ink cartridges to rule out a faulty one, and then try again.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Spot on: thank you so much.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome, they were the problem, you will be ok now
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.