Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Ixus 265 HS I have just bought this camera and find

Ixus 265 HS I have just bought this camera and find for someone who is not well up on technology that it would have been better to have a manual with it instead of having to download 169 pages!! Iwant to know if I can plug the camera into my computer with a usb lead if I buy one seperately. I presume I will have to register my camera so that the computer recognizes it.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Yes you can as long as your operating system on the computer supports the software. To find out go to this page: Click Here Click whichever version of windows or mac is says and change it to your version. If the "digital camera software" is listed then it will work on your operating system and you can download it there. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My computer is Windows XP will this still apply

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Yes it would.
.