Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

How do i use a FUJIFILM FINEPIX S3280 as a webcam?

Customer Question

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I would advise you, if you have a Windows computer, to do the following steps:1. connect your camera to the computer, with a USB cable2. go toStart - Computer (or, Start - My Computer, on older machines.)3. locate the camera's icon, which ought to appear there, and4. double-click on the camera's icon. This should get you a 'live view' of what the camera is seeing, as if it were a security camera. There you have it. Of course, if your software application does not 'see' the camera, it may need configuring. So if that's the case, let me know... of if Start - Computer does not show the camera, etc., let me know also.