Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

How do I scan documents to my computer using Cannon MG7150

Customer Question

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Are you on a windows or Mac computer?
And which version?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mac ancient apologise can't remember version - desk top

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Robin
You need to download the Toolkit from my link below
Click me to open
Once installed you run it and from within this program you perform your scanning.
It then allows you to save the scan
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please