Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have a Canon digital camera and I went to replace the cartridge

Customer Question

I have a Canon digital camera and I went to replace the cartridge ,opened up the case to remove the previous cartridge and put th new one in. I then pushd then holder shut but it would not retract. I put the old cassette back but it would still not retract when pushed shut .Is this anything to do with the batterynot being charged
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Is there still power to the camera?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. I used the power adaptor as I am not sure the main battery is still viable as i did charge it up on a separate charger and the camera was fully working with it except for the cartridge problem.