Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Camera purchased 2014, down loading originally no problem.

camera purchased 2014, down loading originally no problem. this is the second time I have had this problem. down loading images to Roxio Creator programe via cable from powershot50 hs, images download in random order.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. How would you like the images to be downloaded? in order of name, or of date, or some other order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like in the order of date/time

Eric

That may be a matter of the settings in the program used to organize and execute the download. So, what program do you use to do the download? is it Roxio Creator itself? or is it a camera program, e.g. a Canon program ? if the program name is ***** ***** then let me know how you go about doing the download, the procedure that is, please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I use Roxio Creator 10. I have gone into the "Download" mode and think I have solved the problem. There is a selection of various formats for download and it seems not to be in the setting I wanted. I have changed it to date/time order so hopefully it will now be OK. How it got changed I do not know. Your comment made me look.

It's good to hear that my advice prompted you toward the solution. Please rate my Answer - or at least let me know in Reply how you would like it rated (Bad, Poor, OK, Good, Excellent are the five rating categories.) Thanks, ***** ***** luck.