Rick
Rick, Technician
Experience:  I'm a photographic equipment technician with over 25 years in the business
47133069

When I put the battery into my eos 550d with the power switch

when I put the battery into my eos 550d with the power switch in the off position the camera clicks continuously. in a-dep,m,av,tv and p the camera wont operate
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Rick replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is*****'m a camera repair technician with over 20 years in the business and I'll be glad to help you with your question today.

This is an electronic issue rhat will require circuit board replacement. This really isn’t a user serviceable problem and should be repaired by a qualified technician. You may want to check locally for a camera repair shop in your area, or, if you need assistance finding a shop, please let me know and I'll locate one for you.