nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a canon MP272 Pixma printer and have recently replaced

Customer Question

Hi, I have a canon MP272 Pixma printer and have recently replaced the ink cartridges. It now does not feed the paper through. Can you advise me what I can do please? Thanks
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Looks like something in the paper path or the input paper sensor lever has become jammed or dislodged from it's mount.You will need to remove the covers to have a good look at it. Turn the printer upside down and shake it and check if something that may be jamming the sensor falls down.If still the paper doesn't feed then follow these steps:1. Turn Off Your Printer.2. Take a legal paper sized cardboard of 3 - 5 mm thickness.3. Put it in the paper feeding tray and push it in.4. Once You hear the click sound push it harder until it came from ejecting tray.5. Pull and remove the card board from ejecting tray.6. The object which caused the jam will come with the card board.Hope this helps. Revert if you need further assistance. Please rate the solution POSITIVELY.Thanks and have a nice day. Cheers!