Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Can You give me an Idea of the Rough Price of Replacing the

Customer Question

Can You give me an Idea of the Rough Price of Replacing the Front Glass Element of a Canon 300mm f2.8 is USM Lens I just got one from Ebay and they mention small marks on the Front Element, ''They Say'',!? that the marks should Not show up in any pictures taken with the lens,!!??????,
Kind Regards *****
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Assuming it is only the glass and nothing else Canon normally charges around €140. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.
.