Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Sorry to bother you but I have

Customer Question

Sorry to bother you but I have a Finepix A825 Fujifilm camera which is performing extremely well. Sadly I had to replace my XP computer with a new one which is using Windows 10. Since loading the Fujifilm disc (KA Version 2.1b) I am able to display what pictures I have in the recorded memory but I have been unable to load my current camera output on to my existing computer, the camera display simply shows an indication of the USB symbol. I would appreciate any help you can offer to correct this problem. Kindest regards, Dave (XXX)

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
\Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
On windows 10 your camera should act like a flash drive as the older software is not compatible.

Open any folder and click this pc on the left.
Your camera should show here as a new drive, if you're not sure which one disconnect and reconnect the camera.

Open that and you should be able to see all your pictures.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.