Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

My question might be best answered by someone proffessional

Hi,my question might be best answered by someone proffessional who knows a lot about digital cameras and what is on the market.Hi I want some advice on what digital camera to buy.I am looking for an excellent picture quality.I have tried a GoPro Hero4 silver and a Nikon D3300.I have got my eye on a Fuji X-T10 but I have been told it is not good for taking videos.Thankyou for your help,Alexander.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The Fuji uses a mirrorless cmos II sensor which is very good for still images. This sensor reduces noise you may see on other models. It does support 1080p full HD video but is missing stability control so you may have a bit on motion blur without a tripod. With one it should work just as well as any camera. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou for your email.So is a Fuji X-T10 really my best bet?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
That depends on what you are looking for and in what price range. It is however a very good camera but personally I would prefer the Nikon you already have. Here is a good side by side comparison: Click Here If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.