Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a canon I us 9015 camera with video facility, I have

I have a canon I us 9015 camera with video facility, I have a 32gb chip. I want to be able to use the video ability of the camera. Is there a wireless or indeed direct feed leed with optical/audio pickup ability available.Thankyou
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No there is not sorry, it will only record to the memory chip and from there you transfer the data. It has not external capture abilities.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.