RUSSTING
RUSSTING, Technician
Experience:  30 years as a TV station tech gives me a unique understanding of digital camera operation and repair.
24675295

The menu on my EOS40D only shows Red 1, Blue 1 & 2 and Yellow

Customer Question

the menu on my EOS40D only shows Red 1, Blue 1 & 2 and Yellow 1 & 2. How do I get the rest back?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  RUSSTING replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Place the mode dial in M or P. Only a limited number of menu options are shown in the Basic Zone modes (Full Auto and Scene modes). If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert Tab to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied. If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent. Thank you