Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Camera : Fuji FinePix A825 Sadly, I had to change my computer

Customer Question

Camera : Fuji FinePix A825
Sadly, I had to change my computer to a new one which has Windows 8.1 Having down- loaded the software for finePix the machine will not allow me to download pictures from the camera to my new computer. I have been advised there is a free download available to correct this problem but to date I have not been able to find it.
Can you please help or advise me wioth this problem?
Regards,
David
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
There is software for windows 8 which is available for free and can be downloaded from my link below
https://www.fujifilmusa.com/support/ServiceSupportSoftwareContent.do?dbid=880107&prodcat=878823&sscucatid=664260
Download and install it, then restart the computer and tell me if it then connects and allows you to download the photos please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please