michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Canon digital Ixus 75 will not download.

Customer Question

Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youPlease let me know the Operating System installed on the computer on which you are connecting the canon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure. Had a massive crash in July. definitely not Windows 10, More likely to be Windows 8

ok ...There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer ). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
let me know if you would liek me to remote connect and check the issue for you
click here Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
please click on remote link i gave above...agree to the disclaimer..it will download a elsinore file..click on it to open\run it
let me know if you were able to install the remote connect software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do not wish to. Any other suggestions?

ok no problemsi will help you on this chat itself let me know that did you install any software for the camera
please download and install the camera for the software from below link click here
please download and install the software for the camera from above link
also try plugging in the camera in a differenrt usb portopen computer and then check where it listes all the drives, below that does it show the camera as wellif not open control panel..click on view devices and printers..check if the canon camera gets listed there
let me know once you have check the above, then i will suggest more steps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, but I had a massive crash in July. Could I have lost it all?

yes there is a possibility that it might have been lostthat is why i was suggesting remote service so that i can install the mising software for the camera on your pc as wellanyhow, please download and install the camera software in the link i gave above
there is one more software that you need to installhere is the link below..click on it http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_compact/digital_ixus_series/digital_ixus_75.aspx?type=download&softwaredetailid=tcm:14-913009
let me know once done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about the break in Q's & A's.

Downloaded both sets of files. Something now happens that I don't understand but at least I am getting some sort of response from the camera. Thank you.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley or a star and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further