Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a Hitachi HD 3" LCD Touch camara seem to have lost the

Customer Question

I have a Hitachi HD 3" LCD Touch camara seem to have lost the driver sofrware to download pics to my laptop. Can I still get a driver for this camera? It is about 10 years old.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, sorry about delayed reply, your question just popped to my screen.Can you get me the model number of Hitachi camera in question?This info will help to assist you further.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The only model information is what I have already told you. Sorry for delay in answering but I was in hospital.Keith
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Camera model number info is not available in question, please check bottom of camera for such info and post it here to find out driver, if any available.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no model number or anything else on the base of the camera
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
ah OK, let me open this question to all others on website to have a look and hopefully some one will soon be with you to assist you, I'm opting out.Please do not rate this discussion to keep open this question page.Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Usually a driver is not needed as windows supplies its own.
Which version of windows are you using?