Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have a canon eos 300d that i purchased secondhand.it takes

i have a canon eos 300d that i purchased secondhand.it takes good quality photographs but does not print time and date. i have replaced the battery and reset the time and date but this has not solved the problem
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You cannot imprint the date/time on your photos.
When you set the date and time, the camera keeps track and includes it in the EXIF data. But, there's no way to imprint it on your photos except by using 3rd party software.
One such program is XN Viewer which will allow you to view the data and print it with the photo.
You can get it here
http://www.xnview.com/en/
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.