Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.
30037186

What is my set up passphrase new printer

what is my set up passphrase for a new printer
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?Is it asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless passphrase?What is the brand/model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Canon PIXMA MX495

Yes it is asking for the passphrase

talktalk

Yes it has windows 7

Thank you. Please check at the back/bottom of your TalkTalk modem/router device for the wireless password/key/passphrase (it is case-sensitive.- If that does not work, on the wireless Windows 7 computer, click on the network/wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen, then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.(Or click on Start, Control Panel, Network and Internet, Network and Sharing Center.)Then click on Manage wireless networks on the left.Then click your wireless network name. Then right-click on your wireless network name and click on Properties.Then click on the Security tab.Then select the box at Show characters.Then you will see the Network security key above it, that is your Wi-Fi / wireless password/passphrase. (It is case-sensitive.)Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.