Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Problem with Canon multifunction printer model MG7150. When

Customer Question

Problem with Canon multifunction printer model MG7150.
When powered up a triangle sign with a lightning flash appears on the right side of the top of the printer. Pressing the soft on/off button has no effect and the printer LCD menu does not light. Thoughts?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The indications are that your printer has sensed some critical problem. Check for a paper jam, check for a problem with ink levels. Check for all ink cartridges being properly seated in place. Check for a paper out condition everywhere - even the manual feed slot. The simplest way to do this is to load a bit of paper in every possible paper source, including manual feed. Make sure all covers are closed that should be closed.