Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I'm trying to connect my canon printer mg7550 (ser. no. adpj12665)

i'm trying to connect my canon printer mg7550 (ser. no. adpj12665) to a new computer (Lenovo b50-30 or b50-35) but keep getting asked to provide a WPS number for the printer. I don't have this. The printer does say hold the wps key down on the computer but I don't have one of those!
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is referring to the WPS button on your internet modem/router, not the computer.
When it says to hold the button, hold it on your internet modem/router then release and see if it connects.
If you do not have this button, tell me the make and model of your internet modem/router please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you. Its all working now. 100% satisfaction. wish I'd asked two days ago when I first started trying.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your most welcome, at least you know I am here now!
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.