michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Please may i have instructions on deleting a file on my Sanyo

Please may i have instructions on deleting a file on my Sanyo Xacti thanks.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. Click on the link below and follow the steps to delete file/files on the camera.http://www.manualslib.com/manual/148390/Sanyo-Xacti-Vpc-Ca-9.html?page=97#manual
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I how do I find simple mode?
Switching between the SIMPLE and NORMAL modesTurn on the camera.h The previous mode is active. Press the MENU button. The Menu Screen for the active mode appears.Select the operating mode icon,and press the SET button.Switch from the SIMPLE mode to the NORMAL mode, or from the NORMAL mode to the SIMPLE mode.Press the MENU button to cancel the Menu Screen.Switch to detailed normal menuS NEXITOperating mode icon<SIMPLE Mode Menu Screen>123Press SET buttonto switch to12simple Menu3S S N NEXITOperating mode icon<NORMAL Mode Menu Screen>
check the link: http://www.manualslib.com/manual/148390/Sanyo-Xacti-Vpc-Ca-9.html?page=59&term=simple+mode&selected=1