Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Printer MG5250 will not print photos it rattles and then displays

Customer Question

printer MG5250 will not print photos it rattles and then displays error message
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please the error message it displays?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Re Canon Printer MG5250. Set to high resolution on glossy photo A4 paper, after at least one minute of noises, rattles and displays error message "Printer Error 5100. A printer error has occurred. Turn off power then back on again. If problem persists see the manual" I have done my best to read the manual, but I failed to make progress.
Ronald.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksFirst can you go through the list here and ensure there are no paper jams as this is the most common cause for this errorhttps://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART109173Its for the 5220 which is pretty much the same as your modelLet me know the results please.