Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.
30037186

I bought a cannon pixma mg2950s yesterday printed a couple

i bought a cannon pixma mg2950s yesterday printed a couple of picture off last night no problem i now go to print and it wont it keeps saying printer off line.
i have no idea what to press as there is no manual tried searching net for manual and it just said to ask you.
it is all plugged in ive checked that. and green on button and blue wifi light is on even though i asked to use usb and not wifi.
please help.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it has printed from glass and i have window 7
Thank you. Please try the following fix:Disconnect the printer's USB cable from the computer for now.Click on Start button (windows icon) at the bottom left of the computer's screen, then click on Devices and Printers.Then there, right-click on the Canon printer and remove it and confirm. Make sure there is no Canon printer showing there for now.Make sure printer is powered on.Re-connect USB cable from printer to computer securely.Wait a bit and the printer should automatically be reinstalled.Check printing.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do i get the manual as i have a brain condition and will have to continualy referr to this
The manual does not have every fix, and even if it does, it may provide complicated steps, such as uninstalling / reinstalling the printer driver program. You can bookmark / add to favorites this web page and/or print out my instructions for use in the future as needed. But yes, the manual is helpful for using features on the printer.The manual is online, which you can download and view (and/or print) on your computer. I'm looking for the manual for you. While I'm checking for the manual, can you please let me know if my previous solution has worked or not?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it did return but still not orinting from computor
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2b30a8bb-47f2-48f9-b7c8-edcb8f6b8cad, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.