Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

I have a Canon Printer iP7250 series. Suddenly it has developed

Customer Question

I have a Canon Printer iP7250 series. Suddenly it has developed a fault. the ***** *****ght keeps flashing, I have pressed it a number of times, and it won't go out,and therefore will not print, I have checked ink levels and also checked for paper james, can you please advise what the problem may be. Many thanks. [email protected] .com
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I would like to ask, is there any error code displayed on the printer that accompanies the ***** *****ght flashing ? And, the ***** *****ght may be flashing a certain number of times, pausing, then flashing that number again. Please count the number of times it is flashing, and let me know... it is important information as to what problem your printer has.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No error message, ***** *****ght flashing 21 times
***** *****.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
That sounds incredible (to me, since I have been dealing with flash-code problems on Canon printers frequently for many years.) Are you sure you did not see 7 flashes, but counted them 3 times over?This is what the flashes or 'flash groups' look like - in this case, three flashes, a pause, three flashes, a pause, and so forth:https://support.usa.canon.com/library/attachments/CanonUSA/TroubleshootingContents/Images/Global/G0133682.gif If it turns out it is seven (7) flashes, then that's a code where lights on the ink tanks (if you raise the cover and look at them) will also be flashing - please check for that.