Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

Have a samsung flash CAM had under two years and love

Customer Question

have a samsung flash CAM had for just under two years and love it, but the battery and card compartment has a door which when closed locks, but the catch on the door side has broke off, can you supply the inner door panel, or can you suggest any thing eles
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. At 2 years old, your Samsung FlashCam (a model SMX-F33BN, I presume) is out of warranty. Parts are not commonly advertised for this model. I think the only place they might be obtained is from Samsung themselves. If you purchased your FlashCam in the UK, then you should inquire with Samsung UK as to parts availability.They are to be contacted throughhttp://www.samsung.com/uk/info/contactus.htmlin various ways. I would guess that one of those means of contacting Samsung UK will suggest that you take your FlashCam to a local service shop authorized by Samsung UK, or that you send your camera to a Samsung UK repair facility. If so, I advise you to get an estimate on the price, to you, of a repair-servicing of your FlashCam.