michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Canon MG5650 printer, so far so good with set up but

I have a Canon MG5650 printer, so far so good with set up but how do I get the MAC Book Pro to connect with Wireless printer. Graham
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youPlease click on below link and download and install the full driver and software package for the printerdriver download linkonce installed the printers etup wizard will ask you for type of connectionselect wireless\wlan and follow onscreen stepslet me know if you face any difficulty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, downloaded OK the driver, everything seems fine but cannot understand why the laptop doesn't recognised the printer, it says 'Printer offline' Graham
1. Unplug the routers power cable and let it sit for 2 to 3 mins.2. unplug the printer power as well and let it sit.3. Connect the routers power back and let it turn on and bootupwait for 3 mins to get the router booted up and be stablenow turn the pc/computer on and let the computer connect to the wireless and verify the pc is connected to the internet using wireless service.4. Now turn the printer power on and let it boot as well.Now try to print and tell me if it prints or not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, I did what you suggested but no luck, I am feeling so frustrated as I am sure it is something very simple.
Graham
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution If you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, not sure why but going over all options I have made it work, just don't know what it was. Thank you for your help.
Graham