michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Can you please send me a user guide Canon MX420 prin

Customer Question

Can you please send me a user guide for a Canon MX420 printer
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youYou can open the below link for the online user manualits freehttp://www.canon.ca/inetCA/en/serviceDetail?m=load&directLink=Y&mid=4789B003&type=D&opt=1scroll down the page to the manuals section and you will find the links for downloading the user manual for printer with windows, mac as well as for canon network tool and quick menu
if you wish you may take a print of the manual pageslet me know if you have any questionsI hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further