michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

IXUS 850 is it possible to purchase a manual from you for

Customer Question

IXUS 850 is it possible to purchase a manual from you for my camera
Thanks Pete
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. You may click on the link given below to download the Canon digital camera manual http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/cameras/digital_compact/digital_ixus_series/digital_ixus_850_is.aspx?type=manuals&manualid=tcm:14-1155721
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.Thank you for using our service.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.
Thank you for using our service