Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

Hp2540 I want to rerun the disc but I have mislaid the dis

Customer Question

hp2540 I want to rerun the disc but I have mislaid the disc
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can download the driver (the disk) from my link below
http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-2540-All-in-One-Printer-series/5295960/model/5295961
Download HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers which is the software that was on the disk, then you can run it.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.