Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

My canon printer just stop working with message, printer error

my canon printer just stop working with message, printer error has occurred, contact the service center
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hav done that befor contact you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok sorry, you put down that you had just switched it off and on, not that you did the procedure I gave, mu apologies.
Can you power it off, and remove the ink cartridges.
Then power it on and tell me what it says please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ink trai is not coming out is not moving
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you try to move it out with your hand please, use a little force and tell me if this gets it to move.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rchard please can i get back to you i nee to go out on delivery it will take me 3 hours to be back
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem at all, see you then
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you see you soon
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m back now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi, how did you go with my last instructions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I try to pool out the ink but is not moving
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, remove the power to it, then pull on it a bit, apply a bit of force, then power it on and tell me if it moves please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still not moving
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is the print motor that has faulted. If its not moving at all, this confirms it and explains the error
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you need anything else, please let me know, and please remember the service rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you Richard you have done good job i recommend you thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is my feedback
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
To rate me officially can you click one of the smiley faces on this answer and then submit please?
Then I am credited for the service.
Richard, Camera Repair
Experience: Camera Repairman