nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a PowerShot SX30 IS. I'm now on Windows 10 and the computer

Customer Question

I have a PowerShot SX30 IS. I'm now on Windows 10 and the computer tells me It can't recognise the camera, It was all right when I was on Windows 7. Can I get a new driver for the Camera or have I got to go back to Windows 7. I would appreciate your help.
Geoff Close
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi Geoff. Welcome to justanswer.There is no need to roll back to Windows 7. You just need to update your drivers. You can download the latest updates by CLICKING HERE. This will automatically detect the operating system of your system and download the corresponding drivers for Windows 10. Install the file that gets downloaded and your camera will work again with Windows 10.Reply if you have any query.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my answer. Thanks.Regards Nathan.
PS: Click Drivers and Downloads. Under Software you will find the required file.
The solution has been viewed by you but the service still remains unrated. If there is anything else for which you need assistance, then feel free to write back.
I will only receive my payments when you rate the service POSITIVELY. Thanks. Have a good day.
Regards,
Nathan
The question will get closed as you have not responded since 3 days. Thanks for using justanswer.