nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have an MG5250 printer which on power up gives error B200

I have an MG5250 printer which on power up gives error B200 contact service. Can you please tell me what this error means? Thankyou
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.The B200 error is related to a malfunctioning or damaged printhead. If a printhead is failing, it may work for a set period of time after the unit is first powered on and only throw the error when the printhead heats up after printing several documents. While cooling the printhead will sometimes "resolve" the error temporarily, it almost always returns.You can watch this video and follow the steps given there. CLICK HERE.Else The printer will need to be serviced to correct this error.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.
Reply if you have any other query.Else end the chat by rating it. For that you need to click the stars present on the upper panel. Thanks. Cheers!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help cleaned the printhead as shown and all OK thanks again