Russell H.
Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Working with digital cameras & questions for nearly 8 years.
13568747

My Canon iP1900 printer has stopped working/is hung up with

Customer Question

My Canon iP1900 printer has stopped working/is hung up with a message " Attention required" & the orange light is flashing but nothing I have tried works. Please help.
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. "Attention required" is a general fault message. It can mean:- cartridge loose in slot.- wrong cartridge inserted.- carriage jammed by foreign object.- paper jam.- paper misfeed somewhere in paper source feed areas.and possibly simply:- press a button on the printer (to put it Online again.) Have you looked, thoroughly, into all those possible causes? If so, shut Off the printer, unplugged from the power, as well as unplugged from all else (network, USB, whatever) for overnight, then just plug it back into the power, only, and turn it On, and see if the error is cleared.