adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Other
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Olympus om10 lcd does not lighten or darken when exposure compensation

Customer Question

olympus om10 lcd does not lighten or darken when exposure compensation is applied
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.
Is this the OD-EM10 to which you are referring, or a different model?The OM10 is a film camera. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an od-em 10 digital camera sorry for the mistake
Was it working as you would expect previously and then stop, or has this been an ongoing problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was working previously then stopped
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.