Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I have bought a PowerShot SX610HS. I wish to purchase a cable

I have bought a PowerShot SX610HS. I wish to purchase a cable to transfer pictures from the camera to my PC. Can you assist please?
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can but the cable from my link below for £2.49 with free delivery
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-IFC-300PCU-PowerShot-Digital-Cameras/dp/B00007EE9P
It will connect to the camera and the USB port on the PC to allow you to transfer the photos to it.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.