Shahid
Shahid, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing Digital Cameras as qualified Sony tech
33243543

I am looking assembly mechanism and chasis no:uma0029h

Customer Question

I am looking for an assembly mechanism and chasis no:uma0029h for a jvc digital video camera, model:gr-d20ek,serial no:108y2163
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I am himadri. I want to help you.What type of assembly mechanism do you want ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi,the guy in my local shop just said I wanted the assembly mechanism& chassis with the part no.uma0029h.it is for a j v c digital video camera,regards danny
Expert:  hsroy79 replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I am out of idea . I am Opening the question for other expert.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will wait
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Correct part number for DV Mechanism of this camcorder is YMA0029H and a substitute/ alternate part number is ***** which is available following USA based supplier..https://www.partstore.com/Part/Matsushita/JVC/YMA0029ACCCE/New.aspxPlease use alternate part number of mechanism to see if any UK/ Ireland supplier have it in stock. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.