nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My Computer does not now recognise my Sony powershot SX120is

Customer Question

My Computer does not now recognise my Sony powershot SX120is anymore
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Is the option of USB Mode or Mass Storage displayed on the camera? Also try connecting it to other ports of the computer. Reply for further assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No USB Mode or mass storage is not displayed on camera. I have tried to fit to other ports and it does not work. I have now tried it by connecting camera to my ipad and that works.
How can I repair main apple Mac to accept my camera again
Try updating the USB driver software. CLICK HERE and select the OS version and download the software. Check if it helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cannot upgrade software as suggested there is no update for OS X El Capitan v10,11
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. There won't be a driver made for El Capitan, but you're not out of luck. There are card readers designed just for this problem so people can continue using their cameras. If your computer doesn't have a card reader, click here. This adapts your camera's memory card to USB, and you'll be able to transfer the pictures from the DCIM folder to your Mac.
Did you recently update your MAC before this problem occurred? If not then check for updates, if any available as the issue is with your computer and not camera as it is working perfectly fine with you tab.