nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Other
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

MV600i ! Can you help? My Moni DV camera suddenly won't

Customer Question

MV600i
Hello! Can you help? My Moni DV camera suddenly won't eject the tape, although I get the screen message to tell me to press Eject. It gets as far as pushing the assembly down but won't pop it out.
Any suggestion welcome,
RF
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Follow these troubleshooting steps first:-Turn off the camcorder.Remove the battery from the camera.Remove the AC power supply from the camera.Slide the power switch on the camera to the ON position for 15 seconds.Slide the power switch back to the OFF position.Connect the AC power supply to the camera.Attempt to open the cassette compartment.
Reply for further assistance.
You have not replied since so many days. Were you able to follow the instructions.