Richard, Camera Repair
Experience:  Camera Repairman
32989067

I just received my new PIXMA MG4250 and could not complete

Customer Question

I just received my new PIXMA MG4250 and could not complete the installation because the software is asking for the network password ***** the choice of letters does not include any numbers.
Hence I am unable to enter the full password ***** my sky hub
Can you please help
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeAt the bottom on the password ***** you will see Aa1Select that to change between capitals, lowercase and numbers so you can type this in.This will allow you to enter in the password ***** requireIf you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no other question
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** know how you go with my instructions please