MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt,
11519491

I have a Sanyo VPC-E1403 digital camera. When I tried out windows

Customer Question

I have a Sanyo VPC-E1403 digital camera. When I tried out windows 10 , I couldn't adapt to it. So I uninstalled it and went back to Windows 7. But I had lost my program for my camera and can't find my disc.I seem to be unable to get one on the internet. Can you please help me, I have lots of old family photo's on the camera. - Jack
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Sanyo VPC-E1403 digital camera ?It sounds like you need to uninstall the driver for WIN 10 if you installed one for this camera.Next you will need the correct driver for your camera and for win 7Windows 10 has a lot of bugs, and some devices still aren't compatible with it because there is no Win 10 drivers yet for some older devices. Its a common issue, so no worries there we will get you going. Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My camera is quite old.I believe it may even be 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I contacted you in good faith, but if you keep asking for more money, but not answering my origonal question, then I must accept that I've been duped.So if I'm wrong please answer my origonal question.
Hi thank you for that.This could be a hardware issue not software Im Afraid, it started to look like that a while ago so I mentioned that.If it wont work with the win 7 64 bit driver then its a camera issue not software. You can have that repaired and I will tell you the best place to send that in for this repair.But honestly, I would replace this camera at this time because the cost for this fix is high and you can buy a new one with more features for less than that one cost years ago lol;-)But let me knwo anyway what you woudl like to do?Im here for you if you need me.I dont know why they keep asking you for money, maybe its just offers?all you need to do to stop all that is rate my service kindly, then we can continue there is no cost for that;-)Also I can close this out for you if you rate kindly;-) ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just paid £20 and am not paying to talk to someone.Please answer my origonal question and either tell me where I can find the program I am after or admit you can't.
Hi, I am a well respected hands on repair technician and have over 30 years of camera repair experience, the advice I gave I stick by.As for offer's, I do know they send you these offers but you can ignore them and we can just work this way.This question shoudl be in cameras and recorders, I happen to also be an expert in that category. I will ask them to change the cat for us.Thank you for your patience.Tech Michael