Viet - Camera Tech
Viet - Camera Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot digital cameras.
30037186

I have a Canon Pixma 2400 series. I can copy and scan fine

I have a Canon Pixma 2400 series. I can copy and scan fine with it. Why are they not on computer as i have to email them. What am i doing wrong
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  Viet - Camera Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is printing currently working fine?Was scanning working fine previously with this printer on this computer?Is there any error or message when scanning?Do you have the IJ Scan Utility program on your computer? If yes, what happens when you use it to scan?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do not want you charging me twice for my question. my Canon pixma printer mg2450 is new it prints and scans fine. i cannot find them on computer as have to email them and i am running late with this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why am i getting no answer i have paid twice now for assistance and not even a reply. These people are employed by Just Ask.And I never rated this person yet as we have had no conversation. Do not send me to solrs page. Refund my money to Paypal and i will try elsewhere Thanks
I'm sorry. I was waiting for you yesterday; I will help you; we guarantee our service, so don't worry.After scanning, did you check the folder in Documents and/or in Pictures?Are you available now, so I can connect remotely to your computer and fix?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=885de2ac-dfc7-4d4a-b82d-102c0ffce8f0, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have downloaded the file.My laptop is Windowd 7 It is an Acertravelmate p273-MG
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am available now thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am still online and have not heard from you yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The computer is Acer Trav elmate P273 -MG I do not know what more i can do I am waiting since Friday night for you to help me.
I'm really sorry; I was away Sunday and most of last weekend. Is your time zone in Dublin, or another time zone?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My time zone is dublin Gmt
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.