michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Trying to install pixma mg5750 says widows10 Edge not supported

Customer Question

trying to install pixma mg5750 says widows10 Edge not supported says I should go to chrome is this correct
Category: Digital Cameras
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youare you trying to download the canon printer software when you get the edge not supported message
you may click here to download and install chrome and then try to download and install the canon printer software from the link i will list below
http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg5750.aspx?type=drivers&driverdetailid=tcm:14-1296803&os=WINDOWS%2010%20(64-bit)&language=
let me know if you face any difficulty
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. If you have any question please reply so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.